For 30 years, our ministry has been making the Bible relevant to our lives as Christians today.
- If You Love MeLove the world as God loves you and God will bless you. God Bless All.
- Jacob and Laban’s DaughtersGenesis 29:1-30 In our society today, we have scientists who look for animals that are extinct. We also have archeologists who look for old artifacts that will prove certain things about our history. However, there is no one that looks for the things in life that have faded away and are no longer practiced, like … Continue reading “Jacob and Laban’s Daughters”
- Sacrificing IsaacHow much do you love God? Would you sacrifice one of your children for God?
- The First WeddingTherefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
- Introduction2 Timothy 3:16-17 In the following weeks we are going to follow the Christian life of a man from the age of 16, until he goes to meet his Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus. We will learn how this man’s life is governed by the Bible and not by what he heard someone say. During … Continue reading “Introduction”